this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

december daily {days 22 - 31}

This is it! This is the wrap up of December Daily 2011! 
I'm so proud of myself (not to toot my own horn! ha!). I did not think I was going to stick with it. This is the first year that I plowed the whole way through. And, I know this will be a treasured album in our home! 
It feels so awesome to be finished! 
And, it also feels awesome to know that I can now move onto other projects and more documenting in 2012! 

Here's the remainder of my December Daily. You can see the preceding posts here, here, and here

My little puppy inside of her stocking! :)

Christmas cookie decorating & what I wore to Christmas Eve Mass.

Christmas morning & a gift that my brother was really excited about!

A favorite decoration of mine & my new journal.

Filling out 2012 calendars & dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise.

And, the back of my DD album... I thought it would be fun to have a 'play' on the ending!
I had an amazing time working on this project! My sewing machine got a major workout on this round! haha! 
I feel accomplished, but at the same time... ready to just move on to new projects!

So, that's it... that's the end of our December journey. Until next December...

xoxo -Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment