this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

december daily {1 & 2}

Hey everyone! How are your December Daily albums coming along? 
I've been at work on mine and I think I'm off to a pretty good start. This project definitely feels less stressful than it was last year (I never finished last year's because of that!). So, I think I'll have a better time getting this one done. :) 
I've gotten days 1 & 2 completed so far. And, I'm working on days 3 & 4 today. But, I'm only going to share 1 & 2 for now! 

View info here.
View info here.

This project is an awesome project! I think it'll be great to look back on all we've done throughout December. And, I liked the fact that it is something you can prep ahead of time to save on that during the month! Plus, you can make it as simple or as intricate as you want... just make it to suit your lifestyle and needs!

Be back later with more updates!

xoxo - Kasey



No comments:

Post a Comment