this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

studio calico CHA-ganza layouts.

I've been playing along with the Studio Calico CHA-ganza challenges. I managed to combine all ten challenges into three layouts. Which was good because I didn't have much time this weekend and I know I won't have any time this week to work on them. So, I definitely wanted to get done in the time I had. :) 

Here's my three layouts... 

 studio calico lunch tray mist | fiskars star punch | ms circle punch

 studio calico dewey mist | ms royal butterfly punch | ac .03 precision pen

studio calico cameo mist | jbs brown sugar ink | studio calico doily stamps | studio calico number border stamp | ms royal butterfly punch | ek success large circle border punch | ms circle punch | fiskars star punch | ac .03 precision pen
 
I used bits from Lawn Party & Field Guide for each of these. And, then miscellaneous things from my stash (inks, stamps, mists, and punches). 

If you'd like to see a master list of the challenges, click here

Thanks for looking! 

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment