this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

share it sunday {1/15}

I've been tucked away in my scrap room this weekend. Considering it's a long weekend... I wanted to take the opportunity to crank out some layouts! Who knows how long it will be before I have this much time again. 
So, I have a layout to share today... how appropriate, it's also Sunday which means Share it Sunday time! :)
The layout... 

studio calico journaling stamp | jbs brown sugar ink | studio calico flower stamp | versamark ink | ac Zing! white | ac .03 precision pen

I used the Studio Calico County Fair kit for majority of this layout. There are a few bits of items from other kits, though. I used the studio calico 'flower' stamp because it reminded me of poinsettias and since the layout is Christmas-y... I thought it would be appropriate. :) 

Thanks for taking a look! 

xoxo -Kasey  

No comments:

Post a Comment