this is the year of | expand.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

new year's letter.

Davinie is hosting a neat challenge over at the Studio Calico blog. 
It's all about New Year's resolutions. 
You can read about it here

I decided to play along because I thought it would be neat to open it at the end of this year and see what was on my mind at this point. 
I decided to just put mine in an envelope and gussy it up a bit. 

jbs stick candy ink | ac .03 precision pen black | studio calico state fair alpha |
ek success swiss cheese border punch | martha stewart glue pen
I decided to give 'confetti' a try because it seems to be gaining popularity in the scrap world. 
Mine's not fabulous, but I like the end result! And, that swiss cheese border punch sure makes
punching 'confetti' a heck of a lot easier! 
 
Thanks for looking! 
xoxo - Kasey




No comments:

Post a Comment