this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

share it sunday {1/8}

First installment of Share it Sunday in 2012. Wooo! :) 

This is a layout I did back in December using Studio Calico's Brooklyn Flea kit. I already shared this in the gallery, so you may have seen it there. But, I'll share it here now, too! 

The pile of gifts was for a little girl, who I never met. I just hope that she had a lovely Christmas and that she was happy when she opened the gifts! 

This layout is really simple, definitely fits my style. I rarely do extremely intricate pages (unless I'm feeling crazy. ha!). But, I love it... Sure, it does have the traditional Christmas colors and all that. But, it tells a story that I want to remember. A story that makes me feel warm & fuzzy inside! 

mr. huey overdue | studio calico date stamp | printable
So, there you have it! Have a fabulous Sunday! 

xoxo - Kasey


No comments:

Post a Comment