this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello January, Hello New Year!


Another year gone. Where on earth does the time go? 
I still remember ringing in the New Year with family LAST year! 
Happy 2012, everyone! 

January, I welcome you with open arms. And, 2012, I do the same for you! 
I have big plans for this year. 
I have a substantially greater amount of travel planned for this year than any previous year.
I have more blogging planned for this year. That is my goal... more blogging! 
I have new projects planned and more documentation. 
I'm preparing myself for more capturing. 
I want to try new recipes and plan meals to save money. 
I want to enjoy my family and have fun on the vacations I take with them.
I want to be more motivated in general, for everything. 
But, most importantly... I want to invite my OLW into my life every day. I want to immerse myself in everything.

2012 is going to be an awesome year! I'm looking forward to all of the opportunities and adventures it will bring. 

Happy New Year, y'all! I hope it's a great one filled with happiness and healthiness for you and your families. 

xoxo - Kasey








1 comment: