this is the year of | expand.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

birthday.

No, no... it's not my birthday. 
I just have a layout to share about a birthday! :) 
I actually used my Cricut machine on this one... it's been awhile. But, one of my goals for 2012 is to start using it more often! Then maybe I can justify getting a Silhouette Cameo, too. ha!

Here's the layout...

'sweet treats' cricut cartridge | studio calico mr. huey shine | studio calico mr. huey clay | fiskars star punch | martha stewart snowflake punch | studio calico 'you are here stamp' | jbs 'fountain pen' ink

I pop-dotted the title on this one. I thought it would be fun to add a little dimension! 

I am in LOVE with oversized, die-cut titles. I think this may be a new thing for me! haha. I'm definitely going to be playing around in the coming weeks with these. :)

So, that's all I've got to share today. Thanks for looking!

xoxo - Kasey


No comments:

Post a Comment