this is the year of | expand.

Monday, January 16, 2012

'A' team. that's what we call 'em.

So, here's the deal. Our neighbor has been getting work done on his yard for the past, oh, six or so months. Yes, SIX months. And, the job he hired these guys for should've taken maybe a month. All they had to do was build a retaining wall for Pete's sake! Instead, they've done a whole yard overhaul and they are the slowest workers I've ever seen. In the beginning they'd stop by for two hours a day at most. And, majority of those two hours were spent pacing back and forth while talking on a cell phone. Recently, their arrival has dropped to about a half hour, if that, every day. And, over Christmas/New Year's they took a nice long month break. And, we honestly thought they had left for good. Then, miraculously, they reappeared one day last week. 
And, so, since this has been our form of entertainment for the past six months... I decided that it needed to be documented good and well on paper and in photos. 
I sneakily snapped a picture of them out of one of the upstairs windows so I could scrapbook it. 

And, here's that layout... 

jbs brown sugar ink | studio calico 'time flies' stamp set | fiskars star punch
 
I used the Studio Calico County Fair kit for the bulk of this. There are bits of other kits and my stash thrown in here an there, though. ;) 
 
And, I have another layout to share today, too. I made it so I could get some thoughts down on paper about my Grammie.
 
oa 'strawberry creme' mist | martha stewart 'royal butterfly' punch | ac .03 precision pen | jbs malted milk ink | studio calico mini bird stamp
 
I love the picture of her, especially because she is wearing a cardinal sweater. She loves the Cardinal bird! 

Thanks for looking! 

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment