this is the year of | expand.

Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 tag along book.

I've seen posts all over about Project Life. I think it's such a neat idea and while I wish I could join in... I just don't have the funds to support a project of that magnitude this year. So, I've decided to do what I like to call, a "Tag Along" book... my own little version of Project Life. The book I'm using this year is called the Custom Unfussy Stitched Journal from Handmade:Modern. I got it for Christmas and I think it's the perfect size and everything to do a 2012 documentation of our life! I may end up needing to buy a second book..., but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. I can't tell you how excited I am to start this project! I think it's going to be a great little book to look back through in years to come! 

Here are a few peeks inside. I have yet to put anything in it, but I will posting updates every so often to show you my progress! 

*Everything in the following pictures was made by Elizabeth of Handmade:Modern. I did not make any of this. 

Adorable cover with my initial on it! :) Love the lace tie!

How great is that yellow stripe fabric? And, the cute elephant overlay!

Love that there's an envelope... will be great for storing!

Just had to include this... that HI is so fun!

This is actually vellum over a gray pattern... LOVE!

And, the fantastic binding!
I most definitely encourage you to stop by Handmade:Modern and pick one of these up for yourself! It's fabulous! And, thanks to Stephanie for sharing Handmade:Modern on her blog... I'm so glad she did because now I have this fabulous book! :D 

So, yep, that's my plan for keeping track of 2012! 

xoxo, y'all! - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment