this is the year of | expand.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CHAllenges: part one.

Hello everyone! Happy February 1st. Can you believe we're already done a month of 2011? Time sure has flown. I can't believe we're already here... in February. I've been keeping up fairly well with the Project 365 challenge. I only missed, maybe, two days of January. Far better than last year... when I only got through, like, the first five days. teehee.

The lovely design team over at Studio Calico is hosting CHAllenges for those that aren't at CHA. There are a lot of neat challenges to try out. I've gotten two done so far. The reflective photo challenge by Tina and the use a quote for journaling challenge by Laura. I'm hoping to finish them all this weekend. I just don't have the time throughout the week. A heads up, though... if you'd like to be entered to win some prizes, you need to have your creations linked up to their coordinating threads (over at Studio Calico - in the challenges section of the forum) by Friday, February 4th!

Here are my first two challenge submissions...


















turquoise mist  |  sweethearts & plantin schoolbook cricut cartridges

The above was completed for the quotes challenge. It's now one of my favorite layouts. :) And. made with Napa Valley kit.


















The above was created for the reflective photo challenge. :) And, made using Granny's Cupboard kit.

I'm challenging myself to go back and use an old kit for each challenge. Just so I can start using up some old ones.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous night!

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment