this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

share it sunday {2/13}

Hello, hello! I'm back for Share it Sunday. I'm so pleased to be attempting to make this a weekly thing on my blog. :) I have two pages to share today...


















mr. huey white | ms monarch butterfly punch

My grandma's birthday was back in December and we went to her house to give her a cake. My mom insisted on some pictures and I decided to scrapbook about it. Used the Studio Calico Partly Sunny kit (June '10).


















ms classic butterfly punch

I wanted to document my brother and I's relationship. I love this picture of the two of us (he's holding me on his back). I used the Studio Calico Napa Valley kit (November '10). And, the Sketch Inspiration 206 sketch.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely Sunday!

xoxo - Kasey

1 comment: