this is the year of | expand.

Friday, February 18, 2011

project 12 {january}

Hey everyone! I'm here today to share my Project 12 January layout.

Davinie hosts this little "challenge" every year (for the past two years). The challenge is to make a 'month in review' page for every month of the year. You can use the sketch she provides or you can have fun and make the page all your own! This is my first year playing along and I think this will be a great way to document my family's life without taking on something too overwhelming. :)

Here's my page...
































sc mr. huey sunshine | sc mr. huey white | jbs malted milk ink | sc globe stamp | ms classic butterfly punch

I decided not to use the sketch because I wanted to use this lovely calendar paper. I couldn't make this sketch work with this paper. :) I'm planning on using these calendar papers for all of my Project 12 layouts. I think it will just work with it!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look today. Have a fabulous Friday night!

xoxo - Kasey

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout ~ it's a great use of the KI calendar page to cover the month's happenings.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete