this is the year of | expand.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

sunday sketches {my pages}.

Hey y'all. I did two layouts to go with past & current Sunday Sketches over at Studio Calico.

This first page is for the current Sunday Sketch... 2/6.  I had fun with this one because my goodies for February from Studio Calico arrived today!


















jbs chewing gum dabber | ms butterfly punch | studio calico cardstock alphas (countryside collection) | mr. huey white

I used the papers from the Candy Shoppe kit. Had a lot of fun with this one! I'm loving that White Mr. Huey! My first experience with Mr. Huey's... :)

Made for the 1/30 Sunday Sketch.


















Made using the Quilting Bee kit from March 2010. Loved this kit and I'm almost finished with it! Just need to make a few more layouts! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely night!

xoxo - Kasey

P.S. Can you tell I'm loving yellow lately? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment