this is the year of | expand.

Monday, February 14, 2011

february fourteenth.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Just wanted to quickly pop in and share a quick little something I made to give to friends. :)

I quickly crafted a little "wrapper" to dress up some Hershey's bars. And, I didn't want to use traditional colors. I love how it turned out!













Just used some of the yellow polka dot SC paper (Peloton from Napa Valley kit) and my cricut to cut out the hearts. Nice and simple! Just the way I like it... especially since I was up at the last minute last night making these. teeehee.

And, my list of things I love...

  • My family
  • My little puppy
  • Scrapbooking
  • Photography
  • Little notes (handwritten makes it even better)
  • Smiles
  • Hugs
  • Sunshine-filled days with a slight breeze
  • Hair bows & headbands
So, there ya have it. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you had a hug, kisses, and love-filled day!

xoxo - Kasey

2 comments:

  1. Smile and puppies are the best!

    <3 nearsightedowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! Your candy wrapper is a great idea. I will have to remember that for easter.

    ReplyDelete