this is the year of | expand.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

january: project 365 (continued)

I decided to share the rest of January's 365 pictures. I have nothing crafty to share and since I haven't shared any project 365's in awhile... it was a perfect fit. :) Enjoy!

*There are missing days because some of the pictures are stored on my phone & there are about two days that I missed taking pictures of. ;) 

Day 16: 













Day 18:













Day 19:













Day 22: My puppy actually threw that ball up on the chair. We got a laugh out of it because she can be pretty crazy when she's playing.













Day 23:













Day 27:













Day 29:













Thank for stopping by today! I hope to be back soon with something crafty! :)

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment