this is the year of | expand.

Monday, February 7, 2011

cheerleaders.

 Hello, hello! Thanks for popping over today!

For the past two years, I've been making little diecut cheerleaders with my Cricut for the cheer squad that I help with. I was a captain there last year and this year I'm an assistant.

I enjoy making those little "dolls" so much. And, seeing the girls faces when they see them makes all of the aggravation of when things go wrong during the creation process... worth it.

Here's a picture of one of the dolls...


















This one is missing it's bow, but this is basically what they looked like. :)

Made using my "Everyday Paper Dolls" cartridge. And, you may remember this post about the ones I made last year. :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment