this is the year of | expand.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

monday challenge {12/27}

I've been on a scrapbooking roll lately (7 pages done in three days... WHAT?!?!). It feels so good to finally be back into a groove and being able to sit and create! Stephanie is hosting the SC blog this week and her monday challenge was to scrap photos from your phone... she included alternatives for those who have a phone that doesn't take pictures or those without a phone. I decided to play along! :) See my layout below...

















Stick candy ink | Spice tin ink | polka dot stamp (no longer available) | Mini bird stamp (sold out) | Jett stamp set

Sorry for the terrible picture. I took it at night... no good light. Layout about my obsession with taking photos of feet/shoes.

Journaling reads: I am slightly obsessed with taking pictures of feet and shoes. I have no idea why... I just love it! 12/27/10.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your night! Be back tomorrow. :)

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment