this is the year of | expand.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

december daily {the beginning}.

Hello there! Happy December 1st! I can't believe it's already December. Can you? Well, I'm sure most of us know... the start of December equals the start of December Daily! Wooo!

This is my first year participating in the December Daily journey. And, boy, I am so excited! I was actually able to put aside enough time to accomplish creating the foundation. So, I am hoping to share each page of my album here on the blog. I may not post every day, but I will share every couple of days.

So, here I am. Armed with the cover of my album & day one, to share! Take a look below. :)





So there is the beginning of my documenting December journey! I am so happy & blessed to be able to have the time and supplies to participate in this. I can't wait to "share this month" with you all! 

Question: How many of you are participating in this process? 

Have a lovely Wednesday night! xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment