this is the year of | expand.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011 goals.
















(my own photo - my fuzzy boots/slippers :))

Just wanted to quickly update with my goals for 2011. :)

Crafty

Project 12 - hosted by Davinie
December Daily - hosted by Ali
Project 365 - I don't know this host, but if you know... please let me know!
Improved my photography
Keep up with blogging
Make more layouts/projects
Be more adventurous/try new things with my crafts

Personal
Exercise more
Try new foods/possibly do meal planning
Be more outgoing

So, those are the goals that I have for 2011. Here's to finding the motivation to stick with them! If you have a goals post on your blog or if you just have goals... please link me up/share what they are. I'd love to see yours!

xoxo and happy tuesday - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment