this is the year of | expand.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

currents {wednesday}

Just doing a quick post today and then it's off to bed for me! And, I'm sure you all know... my quick posts are *almost* always "currents". teehee.

listening: Mindy Gledhill (currently obsessed with her music)
eating: nothing
drinking: nothing
wearing: pink, kitty pjs
feeling: tired and somewhat stressed
weather: freezing
wanting: for winter break to start soon (I NEED this break)
needing: time away from all the work
thinking: about the upcoming exams
enjoying: the holiday spirit and preparing for Christmas
wondering: how will I do on the midterms?

I should be back on Friday with days 2, 3, 4, and 5 of my December Daily. They are all ready to be shared, I just haven't had and won't have any time until Friday to get them blogged. :) See you then! xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment