this is the year of | expand.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

currents {minus december daily}.

Good evening, y'all! I'm here today with a quick post! No December Daily page for me to share today. :( I didn't have enough time to put one together, but I do have my picture and it will be taken care of this weekend! Alright, so for my quick post... it's some currents! Inspired by the lovely Tina.













 (via Creature Comforts)

listening: lately, it's been random songs, anything on Billboard Hot 100, and Bruno Mars 
eating: nothing.
drinking: nothing.
wearing: work out shorts & an orange Hollister tee
feeling: tired, but happy. 
weather: FREEZING!
wanting: Christmas break to come.
needing: to start studying for exams
thinking: Is it really already December?
enjoying: sleep.
wondering: Will the Christmas presents I ordered show up in time?

Thanks for stopping by on this cold evening! Have a lovely night! xoxo - Kasey

1 comment: