this is the year of | expand.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

currents & cards.

Well, looks like I'm scheduled to share some cards that I made and my currents! :) So, let's get started!














studio calico polka dot stamp | ms butterfly punch | jbs stick candy ink | jbs lemon drops paint dabber














studio calico polka dot stamp | studio calico mini bird stamp | jbs lemon drops paint dabber | jbs stick candy ink | orange bakers twine | sarah's skittles font

listening: In the stars - Jess Penner
eating: nothing
drinking: Iced tea
wearing: striped fuzzy socks, jeans, yellow Aero henley
feeling: excited for Christmas!
weather: chilly
wanting: to be able to sit down and relax.
needing: to finish my December daily and some last minute presents
thinking: am I behind?
enjoying: the magical feeling of the holiday.
wondering: will I be finished in time?

I hope you all are having a merry Christmas eve eve. :)

xoxo - Kasey

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your word create that is a great word and something I need to do more often. I love these cards .. especially the first one .. its my fave.

    Happy HOlidays to you ..

    ReplyDelete