this is the year of | expand.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

christmas wishes.

So, with Christmas only three days away and at the prompting of Studio Calico... I decided to share my little [okay, maybe not so little...] wishlist. :)

SheyB Camera Strap
American Eagle Feather Shirt
American Eagle Peasant Shirt
Necklace
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Plum JoTote
Butterfly Print
Gift cards to different stores

Studio Calico:

Betty Crocker: January Add-on
8.5 x 11 & 12 x 12: page protectors
Countryside Collection (a girl can dream, right? :))
Malted Milk ink & dabber
Mr. Huey White & Sunshine
Large Circle Border Punch
XL Cloud Punch
Weekday Stamp Set
Doily Stamp Set
Tiny Attacher

Whew! That's quite a list. I feel so selfish, but it is just a WISH list. Doesn't mean I need it all... just wish I could have it. teehee.

Is everyone ready and getting excited for Christmas? If you get a chance... link me up to your wishlist (Studio Calico or other)! I'd love to see! Be back tomorrow with some craftiness!

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment