this is the year of | expand.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

the rose speaks.

I love this quote that I found online. It's just perfect & I thought it would be appropriate to accompany
these pictures I had of some roses that our pastor gave us. 
I made this page for the December Kit Killer Challenge #1 on the SC message board. :) 


mr. huey white | fiskars star punch | jbs stick candy ink

Quote reads, "The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only by the heart."

This page was super simple. I just followed the color scheme of the inspo photo and kind of played around with photo & embellishment placement. And, as soon as I knew it I was done! I also had a neat time doing the extended title and mixing in some of my own handwriting... which is far from perfect, but it's all about documentation, right? 

In other news, I've fallen behind in my December Daily. But, today was a catch up day and hopefully tomorrow will be, too. So, I should be caught up in a matter of no time! I hope to share my most recent pages soon! 

I hope you're enjoying the holidays thus far! 

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment