this is the year of | expand.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

starting to walk on the boardwalk.

I just got the new Studio Calico kit, Boardwalk, yesterday! I've made two layouts with it so far and I'm loving it! I also purchased to Zing! from the shop... Aqua & White. I've used Aqua on one layout so far and let me tell you, I'm loving heat embossing! So fun! Here are the two layouts I've made...


















sc circle frame stamp | aqua Zing! | mr. huey bluegrass | white signo pen

I made this page for the August Kit Killer challenge over at Studio Calico. The first challenge that Val posted was to use Zing! on your page in some way. I first stamped the frame using Versamark and then I heat embossed with the Aqua Zing! to make it pop. :) 

  

















ek success notebook border punch | mr. huey estate green | fiskars star punch 

 I followed the OA Blog Sketch to create this page. I made this page for the August Kit Killer challenge, too. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment