this is the year of | expand.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

puppy dose.

It's my sweet mama's birthday! Happy birthday, mom! So, I decided to mix it up a little bit because my mom loves our puppy. And, share some photos from my 'puppy photo shoot' with my dog! I thought maybe she could make someone smile today! :)

Sleepy girl.












Upside. She loves to roll on her back!

That sweet face melts my heart.

So silly.





































"Do you want something?"




















Well, I hope she at least brought a little drop of happiness to you, today! Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely afternoon!

xoxo - Kasey

4 comments:

  1. So cute! It was great seeing you at CKC, hope you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that face melts my heart too. She is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete