this is the year of | expand.

Friday, August 5, 2011

happy birthday, sweet pea!

It's my sweet little puppy's birthday today! She's two! I cannot believe how fast time has flown with her. We'll have her two years in October. Here's a picture I snapped of her today (btw, the cake is actually for my mom, but we decided to play around and put a '2' on there to celebrate our pup!)...

The table really isn't slanted, my camera was! :)
















I love you Madi-boo! I hope your birthday was awesome! And, thanks for being a player and allowing me to hold the party hat on your head... I know you weren't too keen of it! :)


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Friday! 

xoxo - Kasey



P.S. I made her a little party hat which you can see here. The picture won't load properly on here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment