this is the year of | expand.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

hello.

Hey there! I'm here to share a quick card on which I tried out a new technique. I saw this video on Youtube demonstrating how to make bows for your cards and scrapbook projects. Now, I'm absolutely obsessed with bows. I wear them in my hair all the time. Ask any of my family or friends! lol. So, I thought this would be the perfect embellishment for me to learn how to make. Well, I watched the video about two times and then I went on to try out my own. Here's the card I added it to...














sc mr. huey estate green | sc cupboard paper | sc/basic grey collab alphas

Super simple! The bow isn't the best..., but it was my first time and I couldn't seem to get the measurements right (even though she said the exact measure in the video!). haha. But, I'm pretty happy with it and I can totally see myself making more of these cute little bows in the future! 

Thanks for looking! 

xoxo - Kasey  

5 comments: