this is the year of | expand.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

four is a fabulous number.

And, that is the number of layouts I have to share today! :) I made these a week or two ago, but just never got around to posting them. So, I figured since I have time today I might as well! All of these were completed using the Studio Calico August kit, Boardwalk.


















sc mr. huey clay | white uniball signo pen

This was just a simple layout that took practically no time at all. Just about my dog get a lick or two of icing on her birthday. :) 
  

















sc mr. huey dewey | sc mr. huey calico shine | fiskars star punch | white uniball signo pen |
ek success large circle border punch 

I made this layout for Val's August Kit Killer challenge over on the Studio Calico message boards. She posted a sketch by Liz Chidester that we were supposed to follow. Loved that sketch! 


















ac white zing! | sc frame circle stamp | jbs stick candy ink | fiskars star punch |
ac .03 precision pen | versamark stamp pad

Nothing really to explain about this page. I just had some fun messing around with heat embossing! 
  
  
















sc mr. huey heirloom blue | ac .03 precision pen | sc notion flower | 
want2scrap green pearl bling

I was inspired by this pin on pinterest and this layout by Mim. The way the words on that pin were done made me think it would be something that could easily translate into misting. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :) Have a lovely Tuesday! 

xoxo - Kasey





No comments:

Post a Comment