this is the year of | expand.

Monday, August 1, 2011

conquer.

Hello there! Can you believe it's August already? I feel like I barely caught a piece of July and now we're already starting another month! It makes me sad because that means summer is dwindling down. *sigh*

I have two new layouts to share, though! So, that cheers me up a bit! I made both of these over the weekend with some product that I picked up while at CKC. :)

Conquer is a layout about me and how I need to start letting go of my shyness. I didn't really do much journaling, but it was kind of therapeutic getting a page done that will motivate me talk to people!


















mr. huey lunch tray | sc pink notions | sc natalee alpha stamp | jbs spice tin ink
jbs ticket | eyelet outlet white arrow brad | sc wallpaper paper | want2scrap pearls

I love the subtlety of the Lunchtray Mr. Huey. Very pretty color! The clustered Notions idea came to me while I was sitting in church (thinking about scrapping church... bad, I know!). lol. I felt like the Notions were missing a little something so I topped them with cream colored pearl.

CKC 2011 Summer is a layout with all the memorabilia I collected at the event tucked in the pocket. I also added a few pictures from the building to add a visual.


















ki memories pocket folder | sc wood veneer star | jbs chewing gum paint | jbs spice tin ink
sc natalee alpha stamp | sc addy alpha stamp | sc kraft butterfly stickers | sc label stickers

I can't remember where I got that adorable pom pom trim, but I know it was from a vendor in the faire. The layout is pretty self-explanatory considering most of it is pictures and memorabilia. :)

Well, I thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog today! Have a lovely Monday evening!

xoxo - Kasey

1 comment:

  1. so happy you are loving your new mister huey's! :) love your ckc page and happy to hear you had such a great time! :) enjoy the rest of your summer! xo

    ReplyDelete