this is the year of | expand.

Monday, April 4, 2011

a trio of layouts.

Good evening! I have new layouts to share! I posted them on the Studio Calico gallery about two weeks ago. But, I just realized (after sorting through pictures) that I never shared them here. So, here they are... 
This layout was prompted by an avatar change over at the Studio Calico message boards. We were changing our avatars to something rain related to go with the new April kit "Singin' in the Rain". I decided to capture my current rainboots with this layout...
 
jbs spice tin ink | sc jett alpha | ek success binding punch | sc bee stamp 
This next one was made to capture my silly puppy. She was trying to lick rain through the door. This makes me laugh so much! teehee. I love pink and green together and the colors just seemed go with the picture... so it came together easily.


















jbs malted milk dabber | ek success large circle border punch | 
sc woodgrain circle stamp | jbs malted milk ink

And, finally, last but not least... this layout is about my family. :) I misted the background using lace rose paper as a mask. It has a shimmer in real life that you can't see through the photo.


















sc butterfly stamps | jbs chewing gum dabber | maya road cream mist |
ek success binding punch | maya road amethyst mist |
martha stewart classic & royal butterfly punch 

Thanks so much for popping by the bloggo today! I love having you "visit".

Have a lovely night!

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment