this is the year of | expand.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

love, hugs, pork & beer.

Two new layouts to share today! I think they'll clear up the possible confusion as to what the title of this post means. haha. I'm sure y'all may be a tad curious! Anyways, here we go...

I made Love & Hugs as a lift of Leah Fung's Banana Pancakes. I saw the layout in Scrapbooks Etc. June 2011 edition. I used Studio Calico's Singin' in the Rain for it.



















Pork & Beer is a lift of Erin Clarkson's A He or a She? layout. I saw this layout in Scrapbooks Etc. June 2011 edition, as well.

My brother and my aunt had an inside joke over the summer about pork and beer. They had been serving this at a festival close to my aunt's house that we went to while visiting her. And, my brother and my aunt got the biggest kick out of saying it to each other for some reason.


















sc singin' in the rain kit | sc bee stamp | jbs stick candy ink | ms classic butterfly

Thanks so much for taking a peek at the blog today! I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with some other stuff. But, I don't know being as it is Easter Sunday tomorrow. If I'm not back, have a Happy Easter y'all! 

xoxo - Kasey   

No comments:

Post a Comment