this is the year of | expand.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

scrapping on a saturday.

Here are two layouts I have to share! One I finished Thursday and the other I did today. Take a look below!

Rainy Day Look is a layout about my puppy. She was looking out the window at the puddles on our deck after it rained. I used the Sketchy Thursday's 3.31 sketch.I used the Tap Dance add - on and extra paper from Studio Calico's April Kit.


















ms border punch (can't remember the name) | sc cloud stamps (sold out) | jbs malted milk ink

This is Me. Just a layout documenting me as of now. I'm trying to do more of those! I lifted Tina A's "Love" layout. I used the Tap Dance add-on from Studio Calico's April Kit.


















sc houndstooth background stamp | jbs brown sugar ink

Thanks for peeking in today! Have a lovely rest of the weekend!

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment