this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

share it sunday {4/17}

Hello everyone! I'm back for Share it Sunday! I have two layouts to share with you today! Here they are...

Daddy Time is a layout to capture my puppy having her "daddy time". We call my dad "daddy" when referring to him while talking to the puppy. It may sound funny, but she actually knows each of us by who we are.

I lifted the fabulous Lori (lstudio) for this layout. Her Rest Well layout was gorgeous! 


















Studio Calico Into the Woods kit | maya road pearl stickpin | emma's shoppe chipboard

 
I made Bow Basket for a "Scraplift the Person Above You" challenge over at the Studio Calico message boards. I got to scraplift Gillian (justg). She has an amazing gallery full of inspiration. You should definitely check her out! In the end, I decided to lift her layout He's My Lobster. I loved the misting and inking she did on that one. It was a fun layout to lift!


















Tap Dance add-on | SC patterned paper | ek success binding punch
mr. huey white mist | martha stewart royal butterfly punch |
sc herringbone background stamp | jbs brown sugar ink

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment