this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

picturing sunday.

Hello everyone! Happy April! I can't believe I can say that... I mean, April? Really? Where has the last three months gone? I feel like we just celebrated New Years! And, here we are in April... prepping for spring!

I'm skipping Share it Sunday this week because I have nothing to share! I plan on scrapping later this evening, though. :) So, instead I'm going to share a few pictures from our Sunday! Here we go...

My little Madi-boo ready for a walk.












 
She's tired now. Refuses to walk!

Our dinner, about halfway through being slow cooked.

Me. Laying on the deck enjoying the fresh air. Cliche, huh?






































Wow. This is probably the most boring blog post you've ever read/viewed! I apologize! I really don't have anything interesting to share. Let alone, anything at all! I'm going to try and get something creative up here within the next week or os, so that you won't be bored by me!

Anyways, enjoy your Sunday night!

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment