this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

share it sunday {4/10}

I'm back again with Share it Sunday! Three new layouts to share! I'm so excited that I'm getting a lot of scrapbooking done. Being creative definitely puts a smile on my face!

Homecoming was made following the Pencil Lines Sketch #232 . I rolled the paper strips around a pencil to get the rolled effect. 


















sc polka dot stamp (sold out) | jbs malted milk ink

Huh? was made for a "Mess on Your Desk" challenge over at Studio Calico. We were challenged to make a layout using what was on our desk. My desk wasn't really messy, but I had the Tap Dance kit on it... so, I made a layout with it!


















In a D.C. Park was made using Pencil Lines Sketch #227. There's really nothing to explain about it... lol.


















sc mr. huey sunshine mist

Well, that's all I've got for today! Enjoy your Sunday evening!

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment