this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

happy halloween!















(via Creature Comforts)

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy Halloween! I got back from walking around with my friend about an hour and a half ago. I'm just ready to crawl into bed right about now. :) My Alice in Wonderland costume was a hit... and my friend was Belle. My brother went as Harry Potter. He looked so cute! I'd love to hear what you or your kids went as. Leave me a comment & share! You can even share what you did on this spooktacular holiday! I love to hear others stories.

Have a lovely night! xoxo - Kasey

P.S. Have any of you seen Scary Godmother? It's an animated movie for kids on Cartoon Network. It's one of my favorite Halloween movies. I watch it every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment