this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

halloween decor {exterior}

Today has been a fairly lazy day. The only real thing I got accomplished today was putting up our outdoor Halloween decorations and a little bit of homework. Well, in the spirit of Halloween (t-minus 14 days!) I'm here to share some pictures of our outdoor decor. This post may be a little picture heavy... so be warned.



















Don't you love the tape job? It was the only way to get the web up on the house like that. lol.











Mom wants us to place bets on whether or not these tombstones (they're styrofoam!) will be stolen.

I hope to be back soon with the interior Halloween decor. We need to get it up first, though! hehe.

Have a lovely Sunday night! xoxo - Kasey
P.S. - Are any of you planning on doing a December Daily this year?

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I am doing December Daily again this year, it will be my third one. It's a lot of fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a whole lot of spook!! no december daily for me, i do random months during the year instead!! am hoping to do november if i get organised!

    ReplyDelete