this is the year of | expand.

Friday, January 14, 2011

more 365.

Popping in quickly before getting back to work on my Literature essay. Sharing my project 365 days 10, 12, and 13. Day 11 is on my phone and I can't get it uploaded right now. ;)

Here we go...

Day 10: 













My brother's hand. Random, but I needed a picture before heading off to bed & he was sitting there. haha.

Day 12:













My laptop. You can see my dad's head a little, too. He was working on getting powerpoint on my computer. :)

Day 13:













A reflection of me in my jammies in the mirror. lol.

Thanks for stopping by today! :) Have a great weekend! I hope to be back over the weekend, posting things... but I have company coming to visit & tons of end of the semester work to be finished.

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment