this is the year of | expand.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

box of happiness.

That box of Studio Calico happiness arrived on my doorstep today! So, I decided to take a picture of it to use as my Project 365 photo for the day. I waited about .02 seconds after this picture before ripping that baby open! haha. Here she is...













And, let me just say... the SC exclusive paper is just FABULOUS! I literally squealed when I pulled it out of the little baggy. So darn fabulous! For those of you who already have your kits... enjoy. And, for those still waiting... may your little (or maybe big?) box get to you soon!

Have a lovely evening!

xoxo - Kasey

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kasey - you are so lucky!! I've got to wait another 20 days or so. Have fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant see what you make .. I cannot wait for my box to arrive .. diving right in.

    ReplyDelete