this is the year of | expand.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.11.11

What a neat day! And, I was so excited that I actually looked at the clock at 11:11 today! My friend and I like spazzed because we were able to celebrate at 1.11.11 at 11:11 a.m. teehee. Anyways, my main computer with all of my photos and everything has crashed, so I don't have access to any photos to post, nor do I have access to my photo program, so there is no 365 photos today. Y'all are probably relieved. lol. It's just some currents...

listening: Grenade - Bruno Mars & Love Like Woe - The Ready Set
eating: airheads.
drinking: nothing
wearing: pajama pants and long-sleeved t-shirt
feeling: anxious
weather: cold with a wintry mix
wanting: for it to snow so school is canceled tomorrow
needing: time to scrapbook
thinking: will they cancel school?
enjoying: the half-day I had today
wondering: if I'll be able to fit in some scrap time soon! 

Sorry for the crazy italics, again. I don't know why my computer does this! 


Oh, and one last thing... have you seen the fabulous new Studio Calico releases? They revealed some things over on the blog! Countryside & State Fair. *swoon* 


Thanks for stopping by today! And, are any of your having snow... if so, how much? We're forecast to have some late tonight, but right now it's just raining. I'm kind of sad. hehe. 


xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment