this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

share it sunday {2/12}

I've really been diving into the newest Studio Calico kit. The colors and patterns are so me. I love soft, girly things. ha! So, it was no doubt that I would be in love with this kit. I really can't wait to play even more with it! 
I've been using Instagram pictures often lately because I love them! And, they're helping me get used to using my PSP program. I've had that for like two or three years and am just now getting around to learning how to use it! 

Anywho, here's the first layout I made with this kit... 

You can see more details here.

The picture is of one of my new favorite sweaters. My grandmother got it for me for Christmas and I'm obsessed with it. It's got such a great floral pattern in these really pretty colors! So glad to have scrapped a picture of it. It's great to get the little things documented, too! 

Have a great Sunday! 

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment