this is the year of | expand.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

almost.

200th post!!! ha! 
I participated in Gillian's 'Lift the Person Above You' challenge. It was tons of fun! I was to lift Ember S. She had a rockin' gallery! I finally settled on lifting her 'Happy & Silly' layout. I'm really happy with the results and thanks to Ember for being such a great source of inspiration! 

Here's a link to her original layout. And, here's my lift of her's...

 studio calico mr. huey sunshine | american crafts .03 pen | martha stewart craft knife

I used the Studio Calico Daydream Believer kit. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (can't stress it enough!) this kit. The pastels with bright punches of color are the perfect mix. And, I can't get enough of those butterflies from 
The Gilded Bee! Studio Calico really hit it out of the park with this one! 

Thanks for looking! 

xoxo - Kasey  

No comments:

Post a Comment