this is the year of | expand.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

member inspiration swap challenge.

Hello friends! A few weeks ago I was asked to participate in a "Member Inspiration Swap" challenge over at Studio Calico. I can't tell you how excited I was to be asked! It was so awesome playing along. And, it helped that I was lifting such a fabulous member over there, Tara LeClaire! She has such a rockin' gallery it was so hard to choose what to use for inspiration. So, I decided to make two layouts! 

Here they are...






Both of these use items from the January kit, County Fair. Tara was a fabulous source of inspiration. And, I loved playing along! 

You can find a link to the blog post here to check out what Tara made!

Thanks for looking! 

xoxo - Kasey

1 comment:

  1. Fun layouts! Congrats on being asked to participate!!!

    ReplyDelete