this is the year of | expand.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

be unique.

I've been digging square photos (mostly 3x3). They are so fun to use! And, great for printing off Instagram photos. I recently started trying to figure out how to use my PSP program and that's what I've been using to print the 3x3s. 

I had this Instagram photo that I wanted to use on a page to remind me to be myself. So, I decided to print it off 3x3. Here's the page... 

october afternoon strawberry creme sprINKler | jbs spice tin ink | studio calico doily stamps | studio calico starburst journaling card
 
Unfortunately, the sun wasn't up when I photographed this so that's why the quality is bad. But, I wanted to get this up on the blog! :) 
 
I think it's a good reminder for me. I need to stop worrying about what everyone else views me as and thinks of me and just start being true to who I am. 
 
I hope you have a lovely night! 
 
xoxo - Kasey  

No comments:

Post a Comment