this is the year of | expand.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

say cheese.

Here to share a little layout that I completed last weekend, but just got a picture of. :) 
I love the soft color combination on this one... and I "experimented" by using three different Mr. Huey colors. I'm not used to using multiple colors... I guess that's the plain & simple side of me. teehee.

mr. huey cameo | mr. huey dewey | mr. huey clay | ac aqua Zing! | sc 'you are here' arrow stamp |
fiskars star punch | sc state fair alpha | sc cream label sticker | maya road leaf pin | Versamark glue pad

I had so much fun making this layout. I kind of just rolled with whatever matched the color palette I had going. I didn't really have a vision of what I wanted (as if I ever do... haa). 

Thanks for reading! 
xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment