this is the year of | expand.

Monday, November 14, 2011

december daily base {Part: 2}

december daily. This project is really putting me in the Holiday Spirit. I can't help but feel excited that the holidays are right around the corner! 
Here's my second batch of the December Daily base pages I have! 

I am lacking the picture for days 11-13. This is due to the fact that my computer is being uncooperative and will not turn the photo the correct way! ha! 

Days 14-16

Days 17-19

Day 20

*yet again, please excuse the terrible photos. I've been having lighting and shakiness issues! lol. 

So, I will try to be back within the next few days to share the final batch of my base pages. And then, I will put away the December Daily posts until December 1st. Then I'll get to share the good stuff! haha. :) 

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment