this is the year of | expand.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

december daily base {part: 3}

december daily. Well, it took me a little longer than I thought it would to get this part 3 post up. But, here it is! 

*Side story: I was going to photograph these pages today and I could not find Day 28. I flew into a panic attack wondering how I could've missed putting together that page. So, I began to make a new one and then realized that it had been stuck to the back of Day 27. *sigh* That is totally me... haha.

So, without further ado here's my December Daily Base Part: 3. 

Days 21-23

Days 24-26

Days 27-29

Days 30-31

I'm so glad to have the base of this project done. That means I'll be able to easily add pictures, journaling, and other tidbits throughout the month! I'm all for simplifying, especially during busy periods! 
Well, that's all for today! 

xoxo - Kasey


1 comment:

  1. Love your DD so far! Can't wait to see it completed! Also love the new fall loveliness on your blog:)

    ReplyDelete