this is the year of | expand.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

happy november.

Tiny plant branch... November 2010.

November, November. In a way I'm greeting you with open arms because you are bringing Thanksgiving and Christmas closer and closer. But, at the same time... I want to push you away because time is flying much too fast for my liking! 

I feel like I should have tons of plans to fill you up with. But, unfortunately, I have no idea where you will take me. So, I will just go with the flow and see what magic you can bring for me! 

Hopefully you will bring a lot of family time, rest, fun, laughs, hugs, love, and togetherness. Although, a little bit of creative time thrown in for good measure wouldn't hurt. :) 

You are the month that I start all of my Christmas prep in. And, you are the month that I celebrate my thankfulness in (not that I don't celebrate that every day). You are the month that I begin to really bundle up in cozy cardigans and fluffy boots. And, you are the month that I know I most likely have the chance to see extended family in. 

November, I can't wait to see what you have in store! Let's jump in! 

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment